We offer the devices to monitor a single computer or an entire hosting facility!
All of the below are
monitors the ambient temperature and alerts you via email when it rises or
falls outside your acceptable range. The temperature sensor is accurate to
within ±0.5°C and can report temperatures from -40°F to +200°F.
Temperature@lert connects to your pc via an available USB port and runs as a
windows service. Powered by your computer’s USB port, it never needs new
batteries or an AC power adapter. The customizable alert message can be sent
continuously or just once when an alert is triggered. Real-time graphing and
XML support provide you with the tools you need to integrate temperature
readings into websites and other third party applications.
Temperature@lert Standard 3.0 features:
- Real Time Temperature Alerts
- Pre-Calibrated Sensor
- Runs as a Windows Service
- No Batteries or AC Power Required
- Includes Free Software Upgrades for 1 Year
- Logs temperature readings to text and XML log files
- XML files can be easily integrated into custom applications
- Real-time temperature graph
Temperature@lert 3.0 Standard Includes:
- USB Temperature Sensor
- Temperature@lert 3.0 Standard on CD-ROM
- Quick Start Guide
- 1 Year of Support and Software Updates
- 90-Day Warranty on Hardware
- 30-day money back guarantee
View Complete Specifications in PDF format.
Temperature@alert is $129.00 (includes free ground shipping).
6 foot USB Extension Cable for Temperature@lert - $30.00